In this installment of CkiaraNation, Ckiara Rose and Michael Ellsberg interview Susan Wright. Below are some of the topics discussed during the interview.
- Morals are not laws
- Lawrence v Texas
- Deflecting one’s own issues on others
- Are people into alternative sexual lifestyles still routinely pathologized by psychotherapists?
- What has been your recent experience with anti-BDSM feminists?
- Do you think some of the strategies you’ve successfully used to decriminalize BDSM could also be used to decriminalize sex work between consenting adults?
- Have you seen police targeting BDSM professionals the same way they target other kinds of sex workers?
- What is the current status of your lawsuit against FOSTA?
- What do you think it will take to create a culture in which people can be totally out about their alternative sexual lifestyles?
- What kinds of legal discrimination do people in the polyamory and swinging community still face?
- How likely are people to lose jobs if it comes out that they practice an alternative sexual lifestyle?
- Tell us about your work getting the American Psychological Association to stop treating kink as a pathology?
Don’t miss Ckiara Nation, your source for uncensored real talk about sex, sex work, and the erotic meaning of life.